Creating My Facebook Page and Email

My favorite Spiderman mask. 2016

My Dad and Mom saw me creating a book that I love to do after school.  I colored them with crayons or whatever medium that I have in mind.  Then I get few pieces of blank paper and folded them in half.  This I learned from my Dad.

They decided to create my Facebook Page so everybody can see my work not just them at home. They named it Troy Mangala with a username @troymangala. You can tag me along with that name.

I had created 6 books as of this moment and currently making a new book, which I will soon publish on my Facebook page.

Even though the spelling and grammar are not yet perfect for you, I know that this will soon improve.  I'm still learning words and spelling at school and I'm enthusiastic enough to learn everything as I can.

Follow me on my journey to become a great published author someday.  You can email me at troymangala@gmail.com if you have questions. My Dad will read it for me.

Below is my new Facebook Page link.
#kidauthor #troymangala

Comments